Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy "Gotcha Day" Solomon!!





Dear Solomon (aka "Pup Tent"),

It was one year ago today that you joined our family. What joy and happiness you've brought us. (edit: As I was just re-reading this post with Travel Trailer, when I got to this point, he said "oh yes, Hallelujah, Praise God!" LOL!)

Almost every day as Travel Trailer frolicks with you, he joyfully exclaims "every boy should have a dog!!". The boys often thank us for getting them a dog. But thank YOU for getting us and capturing our hearts! At first, you were shy and uncertain, but now, you are more confident and want nothing more in life than to be sitting at our feet and loved. And you are much loved, Pup Tent! You are SUCH a GREAT dog and we're so glad we "gotcha".

So, Happy Gotcha Day, Solomon. And to the rest of you, Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

What a fun post, and great pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful doggie - my sister has the exact same dog - I never knew the name of her's but I knew it was something similar to Solomon - now I know it is - they could be brothers, they look so much alike. Her's is named Quincy. What great pictures you took of the boys - I have to do more daily picture taking - bet that would be one thing having a blog would make me do more of!

See you soon.
Joanie