Tonight was a surprise birthday party for an old friend. No, not that kind of old. Well, yes, maybe. Ok, both. Pastor Kelley turned:

Without 2 of these people, 2 of these people wouldn't be here:
*

That's Pastor Kelley & Jane. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be blessed with these 2 beautiful and amazing boys. Kelley & Jane led the Singles Ministry where RV and I met, 23 years ago. They taught us pretty much everything we know about anything, as far as relationships and life in general. They even helped talk me into marrying RV, when I thought cooler guys were more interesting (how could I have been so wrong?! young & stupid is all I can say). So, thank you, K & J, for the foundation you gave us & so many others along the way, and pointing us in the right direction (and always toward Him)! Sorry we gave you so much gray hair. Although, RV says "at least he still HAS hair!"
I think he's the first of our friends to turn 50. Wow, life really is but a mist. Totally unbelievable how fast it all goes by!
Happy Birthday! Hey whazzup wif dat? I always thought your birthday was the 1st day of Spring, but now they're saying Spring is on 3/20 -- did they move Spring!?! Or is it like new math?
* without 2 of these people, 2 of these people wouldn't be here ... when RV walked by, he said "oh, I thought you meant without Travel Trailer & Pop Up, Kelley & Jane wouldn't have moved back from Michigan!" haha
1 comment:
Oh that's so neat they've been in your lives for the endurance. We love them, too.
So, glad you found me, read & leave comment and i'll do the same !
Post a Comment