Friday, March 14, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

We saw Horton Hears a Who tonight at the theatre. What a cute movie! Two thumbs up. If I had MORE hands, I'd give it more thumbs up! The animation was astoundingly breathtaking. You might even enjoy it & get more laughs out of it than your children do! RV almost laughed till he cried, during the dentist scene. I think this could quite possibly be one of the best children's movies I've ever seen. Or maybe I just need to watch more of them. Nahhhh, it really was ALL THAT and more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you liked it - I've been thinking about taking the kids to see it too. Plugged In Online has written a good review of it too - here's an excerpt I was happy to read about: "Hands down, the addition I was most pleased by was the exploration of faith in things unseen, which gets only a passing mention in the book, but enjoys significant screen time. The interaction between Mayor McDodd and Horton leaves viewers with the distinct impression that faith is not just reasonable, but in this case, makes one more loving and more responsible."
Maybe something to do next weekend with the kids - glad you enjoyed!
Joanie