Friday, March 21, 2008

Awwwww - great way to start the day!

When I came downstairs this morning and passed Pop Up in the family room, he started cheering:

"Mommy! Mommyyyy! Mommyyyyyyy! Mommyyyyyyyyyyy!" (go team!)

So I made a detour and gave him a kiss. At which point he said:

"I'm just excited to see you. My inner cuteness accidently came out."

Awwww. It'll probably all head south when we move on to the schoolroom, but at least it was a nice way to start the day! He CAN be so dagonne sweet when he wants to! :-)

2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Two things:
1. He had me at my inner cuteness accidently came out

2. I'm impressed by the 6:44am!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

As much as I'd love to impress you, I cannot tell a lie ... I think these clocks are set to PDT not EDT. 9:44 was more like it. I hope we can still be friends ;-)

Pop Up on the other hand, is my early riser (before 7). Although he only gets up early on days that end in "y". :-(