There were a few happier events of the weekend (thank goodness)!!




The smile returned, momentarily. Oh, I love his smile! Pop Up and I worked on these:

Talk about breaking my heart - just a few minutes ago while the boys were taking a lunch break today (Monday), he said "thanks for making those cookies with me, Mom, so I didn't have to be alone" (after receiving "the news"). This bunny he created is my favorite, although PUp wasn't happy with the way the nose ran - it was supposed to be a triangle:

These were such fun!! I got the recipe from a friend of a friend:
http://www.stillhisgirl.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Cindy!
(It's in her archives from her 2/14 post - sorry, I don't know how to link to it.)
While Travel Trailer & RV were outside fixing this (the reason for the aforementioned newly purchased toolboxes). The winds are horrible up here on this hill where we're perched, and during the last 2 storms, about 6-8 playgrounds in the neighborhood toppled over - including yours truly:

2 comments:
My word! I can't believe your playset just toppled over!
It looks like you had a lovely weekend. I'm impressed with all of the domesticity! :)
How's church?
Hi there! Your cookies look GREAT!! :) Angel sent me your way. I've loved reading your last few posts! Your boys are sweet. :)
Post a Comment