My friend, Angel at The Sake of the Call , has a friend who is suffering the unimaginable loss of her 3 year old son. He drowned yesterday in a pond near their home.
I know the family would appreciate your prayers.
Angel's other friend, Emily at The Learning Never Stops is doing one of the most awesome and amazing things I've ever heard anyone do for a friend who is grieving.
She bought Marsha an iPod today and is going to fill it with songs of comfort and worship, and then mail it to Marsha for her to listen to as she goes through the days and weeks to come.
Emily is asking for suggestions for songs. Go on over and give her some ideas. She'll even take your "annonymous" comments for those of you who are shy.
What's up.
12 years ago








4 comments:
What a tender thought. A great idea. I'm gonna go head over there...
I am praying for their family. I read about him on Darcy's blog too. It is just tragic.
I can't imagine losing one of my children. My heart goes out to your friend!
I'm going to pray for your friends and head over to their site.
I would suggest, Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone and How Great Thou Art.
Post a Comment