Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go to Pioneer Woman's site .... stat!


Pioneer Woman is giving away THREE of these beauties. You can choose which color you want. All you have to do is sign her comment section and tell her what your favorite dessert is. How simple is that?!

Good thing for the rest of you, she's giving away 3 of them ... because I'm on a winning streak. I won the last 2 contests I entered. If I win one of the mixers I'm totally going to buy a lottery ticket tonite.

Hurry! Pioneer Woman's Contest ends at 5 pm PST on 8/26 (today)!

3 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Tahnks for the " head's up" on this on !

EEEEMommy said...

Um yeah. Like I have a chance. I've never before seen 17,151 comments.

Wendy said...

I'm in. Yeah -- 17,000 comments... wow. Hey -- it could still happen! If she uses a random-computery-thingie (don'tcha just love it when I talk tech-y? LOL) we all could have a shot. You never know.

Just look at you!