Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Christmas in August

Look what the super nice Postman just brought me!! There was a sweet note in the box that said these are some of her favorite things:


Pop Up said: "Wow, she must have put a lot of effort into wrapping that!!!" BTW, no wonder she doesn't like camping. I mean, anyone who can make a package look like this really doesn't belong out there in the woods!! This was so beautifully wrapped and I almost didn't want to open it.


I said almost. Inside the above perfectly wrapped package was this Vera Bradley ID case/coin purse:



Look at those beautiful fall colors!


These are the goodies from the contest I entered on Kathi's blog, Tales from the Homefront. She was celebrating her 100th post. Oh my goodness, Kathi - I'm speechless- I can't wait to see what you do for your 1,000th post -- get writing, girlfriend! ;-) Seriously, thank you soooo much!!

And I also won a $15 gift card to Barnes & Noble from Ashley's site. Thank you, Ashley!! Just another reason why y'all should de-lurk and post a comment every now and then.


Still waiting to hear if I won the mixer from Pioneer Woman's contest yesterday. But when I hit the lottery (from the lotto ticket I'm going to buy ~ before my luck runs out ~ if I win said mixer) you might not hear from me for a little while. I think a cruise might be calling my name.

Thank you again, Kathi & Ashley!!!

5 comments:

ohhollyf said...

You hit the jackpot, and OLD BAY, we can bearly have a meal w/o it.

Kathi Roach said...

I'm so glad that you got it!!
Enjoy!

Kathi Roach said...

PS. Thanks for all of your nice words...but I must confess that I didn't wrap the gift. I bought it from my friend's store and she wraps anything that you purchase as a gift for FREE! It is beautiful isn't it??

taratoons said...

Kathi said we had to come here to see what was in the wrapped gift... and I am oh so jealous!! Congrats on your win!

cherry said...

What a lucky girl! Coool gifts. First time here at your blog...love your header and title. cherry