There's nothing particularly blogworthy about a 10 year old getting a haircut .... UNLESS you're a blogging maniac who's dying to play around with a new collage feature.
Top middle: shaggy boy
Middle right: oh great, she's got her camera out again!!
Bottom left: "sitting" on the bench, reading the comics, waiting during his brother's haircut
Bottom middle: freshly cut ~ all is right with the world. No more fear of those pesky hairs damaging his eardrum. See yesterday's post.
Bottom right: lunch afterward, balancing a marachino cherry on his nose. I snapped it 1/100th of a second too late. Good thing I'm not in charge of the timer for all those Michael Phelps' events!
And THANK YOU, A Little Loveliness (her site IS extremely lovely!!) for telling me your collage secret! I totally heart all your DISNEY collages!!!
To make your own collage: download Picasa for FREE and start clicking away!










2 comments:
Very Nice Haircut!
Thanks for visiting my blog, i just stopped in to check yours out and it looks fun!
Stop in again when you can.
I just wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog yesterday....and guess what???
You are the WINNER!!
That's right, it's true. Go check it out!
Email me with your address when you get a chance so I can mail you your goodies!!
RoachKB@Comcast.net
Have a great night!
Kathi
PS. I love the look of your blog...and although I'm a terrible camper, I think your theme is adorable!! What a great idea!
Post a Comment