
Wishing you all a VERY blessed New Year's Eve and 2009!
And now I should hop off here and get some things done before the clock strikes midnight - things that need to be postmarked by 12/31, and a whole host of other "to do's" on my list today.
We're also trying to ease back into school a little at a time before Monday, as it's been hit or miss with the holidays and traveling. A day or two's worth of organizing in the schoolroom couldn't hurt, either.
I may hop on here later and try to write something more profound, but for now, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and hoping the New Year brings you nothing but the best.
What are your plans for the evening ????????








1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too!! Hope you were able to get all your chores done and enjoy your evening. We had a family movie night, enjoyed popcorn and other fun munchies and then went to bed early! Hope you have a great day today - looking forward to getting together with you and your family tomorrow. Joanie
Post a Comment