Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best. Vacation. Ever!! (cont'd) ... Days 1 & 2 ... part 2

This was inside the terminal before boarding the ship ..... getting checked in, etc. Captain Mickey, err, Pop Up, at your service.

Looking like the tourists that we are ..... with Minnie!

Beautiful ship!


This is Day 2 ~ at Key West, FL. We didn't do a whole lot that day - wandered around on our own walking tour of the city and found some Key Lime Pie (just happens to be one of my very favorite desserts) !

In this picture are: RV, Randolph, my Aunt Doris, Travel Trailer, Dale & Lori and Pop Up. And isn't the water beautiful? This photo really doesn't do it justice.

They were much more cooperative than RV's family (and for that, I am very grateful!). ... LOL - I was just reading this to RV and he said "and for that I will gladly vacation with them again soon!" His family fusses and squawks each and every time I ask for a group photo ~ you'd think I was asking them to saw off a limb. Then later, they say it's their very favorite photo (let me tell ya, that photo was no easy feat, with 29 family members on our first group trip to Disney in 2004).

No comments: