The boys had a super time today back on the slopes .... but this trip was 10 times better, 'cuz Dad donned his skis this time!
Last month on our ski trip, we bought discount passes to return, so that's what we did today. The weather was superb! Although when we left home, the ski resort's website said it was 13 there. It eventually warmed up to 29-30 with bright sunshine and no winds. Perfect!
Above is RV, at the top of the mountain. He hasn't been skiing in years and had a great time sharing in the fun today with the boys. If only my terrible instructor hadn't ruined me forever all those many years ago, I might actually be enjoying myself up there on top of the mountain with him!! Actually, I saw a GREAT instructor today, teaching a few women my age, as I sat on the sidelines. I almost went over and asked the instructor's name and told her if I ever decide to try it again, I'll look her up. LOL!
This is the whole gang at the top of a mountain.
Sans the bench-warmer (that's me)!
We had a great day! And another tooth incident. :-( On one of the last runs of the day, one of the boys in the other family fell down and the tip of the ski hit him in the tooth. It loosened it up, so they had to run back home for an emergency dentist appointment. The boy thinks it's one of his baby teeth, so we are hoping and praying that's so!! Please pray for him and any pain he's experiencing.
On our way to return our rental equipment at the end of the day, we ran into the boy from basketball who had his teeth broken on Saturday. Just 5 days later, he was on the slopes. PTL! Although after today's tooth ordeal, I was wondering if kids should be wearing mouth guards for any and all sports. Swimming, anyone?








1 comment:
Oh, I miss you all so much! How much fun! ANOTHER tooth episode? Yes, I'd say it's time for swimming! ;)
Post a Comment