Total Lunar Eclipse
Wednesday, February 20th
Starts 8:43 PM ET
Totality Begins 10:00 PM ET
Midpoint 10:26 PM ET
Totality Ends 10:52 PM ET
Just passing along FYI. Got this from my homeschooling email loop. All you non-ET people will have to figure out on your own when this sight is coming to a town near you.
I suppose I'll have to let my munchkins stay up and watch. Educational, you know. Funny thing is they've been asking about lunar eclipses for months now. I have no idea what started their fascination. Of course, I dare not mention beforehand - my luck it'll be a totally cloud-covered, rain-pouring night. Then I'll have to listen to "why did our eclipse have to be ruined?" for months on end. Oh yeah, Thursday will be a lovely day around here - they're usually in bed by 8:30-9:00 and we all pay dearly the next day when they're not. I know! On Wednesday I could re-introduce the notion of naps. Hahaha, I'm so funny - even if my kids don't think so, I know you do ;-)
Totality Begins 10:00 PM ET
Midpoint 10:26 PM ET
Totality Ends 10:52 PM ET
Just passing along FYI. Got this from my homeschooling email loop. All you non-ET people will have to figure out on your own when this sight is coming to a town near you.
I suppose I'll have to let my munchkins stay up and watch. Educational, you know. Funny thing is they've been asking about lunar eclipses for months now. I have no idea what started their fascination. Of course, I dare not mention beforehand - my luck it'll be a totally cloud-covered, rain-pouring night. Then I'll have to listen to "why did our eclipse have to be ruined?" for months on end. Oh yeah, Thursday will be a lovely day around here - they're usually in bed by 8:30-9:00 and we all pay dearly the next day when they're not. I know! On Wednesday I could re-introduce the notion of naps. Hahaha, I'm so funny - even if my kids don't think so, I know you do ;-)








1 comment:
oh...it's going to be cold!!!
But Chris got a new telescope for Christmas, and cold usually means clear. Thing is, I don't know that I want the kids to stay up that late, and good luck with naps the next day! Not a chance here!
Post a Comment