The boys had a basketball game this afternoon ... it ended in a tie ... 29-29. Really good game! Travel Trailer got a couple of baskets! Pop Up is still hoping he makes one before the season is over!
Then we headed to WalMart & Lowe's - where we got a Purple Martin birdhouse. The boys want one so that the birds will eat all of our mosquitoes this summer (and I'm on board with that!) ... Lowe's had the best deal on one that we've seen ($41). They say it can be difficult to lure Purple Martins to it - and keep other birds from claiming it first. We'll see how that goes. But since we are armed with several books on "how to lure Purple Martins" ... I'm sure it will be a sweet success. Haha!
Papa John's delivered 2 of the cutest heart-shaped pizzas! The boys are now wondering how they did that -- is there a heart shaped giant 'cookie cutter' that they use, or what? Cuz they were perfect!
Just finished watching "Nights in Rodanthe" - and while it didn't have the best message (since she was still married and all) ... it did have a surprise ending. I don't think Monica would like it.
Guess that brings you up to speed on Valentine's Day 2009 from our house.
I hope you & yours had a LOVEly (ha, that just came to me) day!!!








2 comments:
Looks like you're setting temptation before you with that pizza! I'm not aware that Papa John's has a gluten free specialty pizza. ;)
I'm anxious to hear whether you have any Purple Martins come. We had so many birds until we got our dog. :(
No, Papa doesn't have a GF pizza - maybe I should suggest it!!
I had to suffer (and I do mean suffer) through an "Amy's gluten-free frozen pizza". Yuck!!!
At least I got to enjoy that cute little Papa's pizza for its blogging value.
Post a Comment