Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

How fitting that today, Canada Day, my doctor would give me the go-ahead to travel. Yeay! I'm feeling so much better.

We bit the bullet and got the Nikon D40 camera - I haven't had time to play around with it yet, but I'm hoping to soon be taking great pictures like this one.

Little by little, I'm crossing off things on my to-do list ....... although that camper is still in the shop. Arrrgh. Needs a new axle. Hoping its installed soon. And doesn't break the bank.

Is anybody else having a hard time believing it's JULY already??!! I was thinking earlier tonight, RV has had his new truck for 9 months - today. We could have had another baby in that time. That sure went by fast!

Speaking of babies - 2 weeks from today, mine will be 10 years old. Double digits already. How in the world did that happen?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Great camera - can't wait to see pictures...I'll be checking in while your away (just kidding, really, do not log in while on vacation)...Enjoy the camera - and congratulations 10 year old - how nice to be on vacation for your birthday - hope you have a wonderful time! (Fruitful Home)

EEEEMommy said...

I'm looking forward to the pictures! Especially the ones from PEI. I may not be able to go myself, but I can still live vicariously through you! ;)