Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mammo do-over

Last week I had a mammogram. This morning the radiologist called and said they found something suspicious. So, I need to go back in today at 12:30 for another mammo and talk to a doctor. They said they're not too worried, but just want to check it out. I'm trying not to be too worried, too :-) Then I'm off to a 2:30 dentist appointment. There's always something messing up our days and throwing us off kilter. Kenny had to re-arrange his work schedule so he can be back here by noon and then take the boys with him to deliver some equipment to a jobsite. The boys are thrilled and can't wait until just after noon, when they'll be riding in the truck that's pulling the mini-excavator or backhoe or whatever the heck it is. And asking why don't we just ditch the whole day of school? Guess they're not satisfied with just 1/2 day. Spoiled kiddos.

Prayers appreciated!!

No comments: