Simply lovely! I get flack a lot for having a black background, but I say go with what you know! BTW, on a completely different subject, it's that time of week again--Silly Sunday Sweepstakes time. Come on over and play along!
I love your blog title...I am always thinking about what would be next to blog...I take pictues of steaks on the grill...my husband thinks I am crazy! Blogging is fun!
I've been happily married to my best friend for 21 years. When I was trying to figure out if I should marry this guy, who was my best friend for 5 years before we ever had our first date, the Lord gave me Jeremiah 29:11 and ever since, life has been as sweet as 2 graham crackers, a perfectly toasted marshmallow and some chocolate. Well ... sometimes the marshmallow goes up in flames (so to speak) but that's usually the kids' doing.
This really has nothing to do with blogging or homeschooling or camping, other than the fact that we LOVE to camp at Fort Wilderness ... anyway, this is one of my favorite photos because it's so rare to get a pix of all the princesses together [and with my 3 princes]. So here it is. All out of place and such.
6 comments:
The swirls are delightful!
And how could anyone not like Emily's blog? How rude?
I like the swirls better. How 'bout your cute polka dots from your blog design? Or just keep it plain purple. Darcy kept my sidebars plain... OR...
... just ignore everything and do what YOU like. It is *your* little spot in the blogosphere! Have fun choosing. :-)
The swrils remind me of motion, so it seems to fit ( for me).
thanks for checking on me the other day. glad your hs'ing was sucessful.
I didn't know what it looked like before but my eyes are very grateful.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the link.
Simply lovely! I get flack a lot for having a black background, but I say go with what you know! BTW, on a completely different subject, it's that time of week again--Silly Sunday Sweepstakes time. Come on over and play along!
I love your blog title...I am always thinking about what would be next to blog...I take pictues of steaks on the grill...my husband thinks I am crazy! Blogging is fun!
What a great blog you have!
-Sandy Toes
Post a Comment