
Tis true. It's April 1st. But this is NO joke.
If you know me - surely you know I LOVE Disney!!! Now you can, too!!
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/
Disney just announced its FREE DINING for August 16 - October 3.
Starting at $58/person per day -- price includes:
* Hotel accomodations ON Disney property
* Theme park admission
* Free Dining -- 1 counter service meal (burgers, chicken, etc); 1 snack credit (popcorn, drink, or ice cream) ; AND 1 table service meal at almost any Disney restaurant in/near any of the parks - each & every day!!!
For $58/person per day! It almost costs me that much to live at home! Maybe I'll move to Disney. I've been wanting to do that for a long time anyway!!!!!!!
If you know me - surely you know I LOVE Disney!!! Now you can, too!!
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/
Disney just announced its FREE DINING for August 16 - October 3.
Starting at $58/person per day -- price includes:
* Hotel accomodations ON Disney property
* Theme park admission
* Free Dining -- 1 counter service meal (burgers, chicken, etc); 1 snack credit (popcorn, drink, or ice cream) ; AND 1 table service meal at almost any Disney restaurant in/near any of the parks - each & every day!!!
For $58/person per day! It almost costs me that much to live at home! Maybe I'll move to Disney. I've been wanting to do that for a long time anyway!!!!!!!








3 comments:
We want to go!!!! We just got back from Disneyland, otherwise we'd be jumping all over that deal! One of these days we'll make it to Disneyworld!
Oh - I didn't know you just went! I'm going to hop over to your blog now and see the pictures! My blog has really suffered since I started Facebooking more!
I LOVE Disney!!!!! (soooo much)!
I've had the same problem!
Post a Comment