I'm very excited! About 20 of us (so far) from our old Singles Ministry ~ where RV and I met 24 years ago ~ are gathering together next month to go to the
National Cherry Blossom Festival.

I know it will be a certified ZOO with all the tourists ... and I admit I wouldn't go within a 50 mile radius of the place ordinarily, with just the 4 of us, but somehow, going as a "group" makes it sounds much more memorable & enjoyable.

And besides ... has there EVER been ANYTHING more spectacular and breathtaking?!


Here's hoping I can learn to use my new camera between now and then ... cuz I sure haven't in the LAST 6 months!
4 comments:
Those pics are beautiful. I can't wait to see what you capture!
Are this your pics. they're awesome
i hope you have a lot of fun, and every mob scene turns into a memory for ya's.
no, those are pictures I 'found' online .... gorgeous, no?
You made me LOL with your "mobscene into a memory"! ;-)
I've been there once when they were at peak, and twice after it rained...not quite as nice. The first time, I took tons of photos. Unfortunately, the film wasn't properly loaded in the camera. I was so bummed. I still wish I had those pictures, precious memories with a precious man who is now deceased. Sigh.
I hope it's fabulous. The worst part is the traffic...take the metro!
Post a Comment